Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 - 5 years
Location: Remote (US/Canada)
Duration: 3 months (minimum)
Working hours: Flexible
- Learn to sell technical products
- Tech writing
- White papers
- Tech support, webpages and datasheets developments, writing,
- Digital marketing, SEO.
- Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
- Speaker initiations
- Agenda planning
- Event coordination
- You are studying for or have a University degree in Engineering, Computers, Science, or any related tech fields.
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
Benefits of this Internship Include
- You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company.
- Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits.
- Receive 3 certificates upon completion.
- It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.