About us After 15 years of service in the Burnaby community, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. Our customers keep coming back because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our employees provide unmatched service, delivering top quality service for your business! Each is committed to personal service. In keeping with this desire, we’re not satisfied with our work until you are. Aside from our amazing staff, we take the time and care to make sure even the tiniest detail is managed, in every circumstance. There, really, is no other way. We feel we can conquer almost any feat in this industry. In keeping with this mission, we offer a wide variety of services. No job is too big or small, as we treat each project with the same meticulous attention to detail. Career Opportunities at Danma Kitchen Cabinets Ltd.
Currently we have employment opportunity for 02 Warehouse Supervisors to offer a permanent, full-time career.
718 Eaton Way, Annacis Island, Delta, BC V3M 6J9
Remuneration and Benefits
Salary offered $25.00 per hour for 40 hours per week.
Position is entitled to received 4% vacation pay of the gross salary each pay period. Overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular pay is applicable after 40 hours of work per week. Extended medical health benefits after 90 days of service.
02 Warehouse Supervisors will be keeping the tradition of Danma Kitchen Cabinets and we expect them to be experts to:
• Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of workers engaged in the shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products;
• Processing purchasing transactions; co-ordinating production work; dispatching installer crews; scheduling installer crews and routes; and other related activities
• Plan, manage and supervise a team of workers in the furniture warehouse.
• Resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments
• Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
• Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
• Train warehouse workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
• Meet quality control standards in the warehouse as per company policy.
• Requisition supplies and materials
• Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
• Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
Job requirements to qualify for position
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• 2-3 years of experience in warehouse or related occupation are required.
• Excellent communication skills in English are required to read, write and communicate.
• Knowledge of computer, MS Excel, MS Word etc.
• Supervision, Safety Management, Data Entry Management, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance, Organization
How to Apply If it sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply by sending us your resume
via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
via fax at (604) 525-1566
via mail at 718 Eaton Way, Annacis Island, Delta, BC V3M 6J9