Hi Tech Diesel Garage Ltd.
12003C Old Yale Road, Surrey, British Columbia V3V 3X4
Salary: $28.00/Hourly for 35 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Welders and Related Machine Operators (7265)
NOC Job Title: Welder
Job Location(s): 12003C Old Yale Road, Surrey, British Columbia V3V 3X4
Hi Tech Diesel Garage Ltd. in Surrey, BC is looking for an experienced and skilled Welder to join at the earliest.
• Weld trucks, trailors, dump trucks, semis and other commercial vehicles etc.
• Operate Stick welding for general fabrication of steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
• Operate manual or semi automatic flame cutting equipment.
• Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
• Use metal segments such as aluminum, steel, mild-steel etc using welding process.
• Repair damaged parts of metal products by welding, maintenance and repair of welding.
• Brazing and soldering equipment.
• Diagnose faults or malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor or management to
determine whether to repair or replace unit.
• Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools.
• Complete reports to record problems and work performed.
• Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments.
• Follow safety procedures and ensure good welding practices.
• Completion of Secondary school is required.
• 3-4 years of work experience or 3-4 years full-time apprenticeship program.
• Basic English in order to communicate with customers, suppliers and management.
• Class 1 drivers license will be an asset, but not mandatory.
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary or 10 days of paid vacation annually.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may if eligible please send their resume by Email: email@example.com
Or By mail to 12003C Old Yale Road, Surrey, British Columbia V3V 3X4