Company Name: Petromaxx Construction (BC) LLP.
Location: 15-3347 262 Street, Aldergrove BC V4W 3V9
Position: HVAC Mechanic
Positions available: 4
Duration: Full time / Permanent
Overtime: $54.00/hr (As per BC Standards – for over 8 hrs/day; 40 hrs/wk)
Observed Holidays: As outlined on labour.gov.bc.ca – 10 stat holidays/yr
Experience: Minimum 3 years’ related experience
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Reassemble and test equipment following repairs.
- Inspect and test system to verify system compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, as well as the time and materials expended on work orders.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using pressure gauge
- Assist with other work in coordination with repair and maintenance teams.
- Recommend, develop, and perform preventive and general maintenance procedures such as cleaning, power-washing and vacuuming equipment, oiling parts, and changing filters
- Layout and connect electrical wiring between controls and equipment according to wiring diagram, using electrician's hand tools.
- Install auxiliary components to heating-cooling equipment, such as expansion and discharge valves, air ducts, pipes, blowers, dampers, flues and stokers, following blueprints.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats and timers, using hand tools.
- Join pipes or tubing to equipment and to fuel, water, or refrigerant source, to form complete circuit.
- Assemble position and mount heating or cooling equipment following blueprints.
- Cut and drill holes in floors, walls, and roof to install equipment, using power saws and drills.
- Wrap pipes in insulation, securing it in place with cement or wire bands.
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe or tubing, using pipefitter's tools.
- Fabricate, assemble and install duct work and chassis parts, using portable metal-working tools and welding equipment.
**** Please submit all resumes via email: firstname.lastname@example.org ****
Note: We welcome applications from Aboriginals, People with Disabilities, School Leavers and New immigrants. Even though this position is a full-time position but we encourage part time candidates to apply as well.