Kamaldeep Gill & Sumandeep Gill
6993 Dawson Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V5S 2W4
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $14.50/hour for 40 hours a week
Language: Basic English
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 01
Minimum Education: High School
Job Location: 6993 Dawson Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V5S 2W4 Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Shift
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
Kamaldeep Gill & Sumandeep Gill are looking for a permanent full-time Child Caregiver for look after their kid at their own residence in Vancouver, BC.
Duties to Perform:
Supervise and care for our kid aged almost 3 years old at our own residence
Plan, prepare and serve meals to the kid
Perform other housekeeping duties related to child care, including washing kid’s clothes, cleaning up after meals.
Oversee activities of all the kid, such as meals and rest periods
Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
Instruct child about personal hygiene
Discipline kid according to the methods requested by the parents
Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings
Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding our kid.
Bathe, dress and feed our children
Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support the social development
Requirement for Job:
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• At least 1 year of related experience is required OR Completion of at least 6 months or longer training program in child care or in a related field is required.
• Basic knowledge of English is required.
• The job is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Days off: Saturday & Sunday. • 2 weeks paid holidays, 30 minutes paid meal break, 5 days of paid sick leave. 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
• Free of cost in home accommodation can be provided, if needed. This is not the requirement of employment. We may help in finding suitable accommodation nearby, if needed.
Employment groups: Aboriginal people, Youth, Students, New Immigrants, are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Kindly send your resume via email or mail, NO walk in please as this is our private household address. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview: Email: email@example.com
Mail: 6993 Dawson Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V5S 2W4