• Coordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
• Carry out the administrative activities.
• Plan and coordinate for office services, such as equipment, supplies, forms, maintenance and security services.
• Oversee administrative operations related to planning, budgeting and management processes.
• Assemble data and prepare reports
• Supervise records management
• Answering Phone Calls and responding to emails from customers and vendors
• Provide creative solutions for work related problems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong work ethic and attentive nature for details
• Excellent Computer Skills
• Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets
• Ability to Multitask
Education: Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants
Experience: 1 – 2 years of work experience in related field.
Salary: $24.00/hour for 40 hours/week
Fax: 604- 584-6434
If interested please send your resume by email:-email@example.com