Construction Worker - NOC 7611
My05 Drywall Ltd. in Surrey, BC is looking for full time permanent construction workers to join them as soon as possible.
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Mix mud, taping and sanding
- Assist Drywall Installers and other tradesperson
- Assistance in installing drywall sheets for ceiling
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
- Assist in lifting drywall sheets and mud boxes
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed
- Operate screw guns and router to drill holes
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
- Some experience as a general construction labourer may be required for construction trade helpers.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $20.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
Work location varies, depends on job site. Mostly all over the Lower Mainland area .
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone calls please, selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.