Salary is negotiable: $26.00/Hr and guaranteed 30hrs/week.
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- May prepare cost estimates.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program
A combination of over five years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in plumbing is required.
Language requirement: there is no specific language required to perform as a plumber.
Please send your resumes with reference to
Fax: (604) 564-7009