Job duties and responsibilities:
• Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers.
• Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules.
• Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise.
• Sell merchandise to customers.
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
• Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise.
• Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
• Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Previous retail sales experience as a retail salesperson or sales clerk, cashier, telemarketer, door-to-door salesperson or rental agent is required.
Salary: $23.00/hr and 30hrs/week
How to Apply:
• By Mail: 99 N, 2nd Avenue, Williams Lake BC, V2G 1Z3
• By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By Fax: 250 392 6899