Orbit Drywall Contracting Inc.
9821 116 Street, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3V 4A1
Salary: $32.00/hour for 35 hours a week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
No. of Vacancies: 01
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary School
NOC Job Title: Residential Construction Supervisor
NOC Group: Contractors and Supervisors, Carpentry Trades (NOC 7204)
Job Location: Operating all over lower mainland based at 9821 116 Street, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada, V3V 4A1
Job Description : Orbit Drywall Contracting Inc. based at 9821 116 Street, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3V 4A1 is eagerly looking for 1 Construction Supervisor to join its team to work all over the Lower Mainland.
As a Construction Supervisor, candidate will be required to:
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of carpenters who construct, renovate and maintain structures of wood and other building materials and build and install interior finishing in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
• Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
• Negotiating contracts with vendors, contractors and sub-contractors
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity
• Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions
• Ensure standards for safe working conditions are observed
• Prepare schedules and other reports
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related helpers and labourers.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• 3-4 years of experience in the trade are required.
• Good communication skills in English are required.
Benefits: As per mutual agreement and BC Employment Standards Act, 4% vacation pay of the gross salary each pay period or 10 days of paid vacation (worker will choose). Transportation to and from work location can be provided at free of cost.
Intended job posting audience: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. We strongly encourage Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices to apply immediately. We will be looking forward to hear from you.
How to Apply
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:
Mail: 9821 116 Street, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3V 4A1