Great Mann Construction Ltd.
Salary: $27.50/Hourly for 40 hour per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Carpenters (7271)
NOC Job Title: Carpenter
Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley as per the contract with business based on 8465 Brooke Road, Delta, British Columbia Canada V4C 4E9
Great Mann Construction Ltd. is a fast-growing construction company based in Delta, BC operating all over Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley. We have employment opportunity for 02 Carpenters.
• Construct, erect, install, maintain and repair structures and components of structures made of wood
• Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
• Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients.
• Help erect, level and install building framework.
• Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures.
• Shape or cut materials to specified measurements.
• Interpreting drawings from architects and foremen, and applying that information to the creation of a structure that meets all necessary building codes
• Build stairs, doors, windows and other structures of wood in buildings
• Fit and install trim items, such as stairs, moulding and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate homes and other commercial establishments
• Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
• Prepare cost estimates for clients
• Operate power or manual tools
• Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
• Large workload, Physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
• Work Site Environment At heights, Noisy, Dusty
• Major Work Area-Construction, Renovation
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• 3-4 years of experience in the trade is required or 3-4 years of apprenticeship program in the trade.
• Candidates preferred to be physically fit, able to lift weight (50lbs), should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, rain or shine.
• Basic English is a requirement too.
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 14 days of unpaid vacation time or option to chose 14 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay with gross salary. Relocation expenses will be paid by employer for the candidates willing to travel from any part of Canada. We will also help in finding affordable accommodation nearby. Free of cost pick up from Air port for candidate moving from any part of Canada. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
anyone referring us a worker shall receive a $100.00 gift card as a token of appreciation from us after completion of 03 months of probation of worker referred, if requested.
How to apply
Mail: 8465 Brooke Road, Delta, British Columbia Canada V4C 4E9