- Able to solve problem and work with a team.
- Perform additional duties and assignments as required.
- Assist other wood processing workers to operate, maintain and repair various machines and equipment and carry out other wood processing activities.
- Remove scrap lumber and wood chips for reprocessing using forklift or other powered equipment
Load and unload wooden and raw material and move material to work areas.
- Assist and work closely with the supervisors and carpenters.
- Helping keep the factory or work place tidy.
- Doing pickups from our suppliers.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and listing skills.
- Ability to pick up 20 to 50 pounds, frequently throughout the work day.
Completion of High School.
1-2 years of related work experience is an asset
Salary: $23.00/ hour
Apply or send your resume by,