• Coordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
• Carry out the administrative activities.
• Plan and coordinate for office services, such as equipment, supplies, forms, maintenance and security services.
• Oversee administrative operations related to planning, budgeting and management processes.
• Assemble data and prepare reports
• Supervise records management
• Answering Phone Calls and responding to emails from customers and vendors
• Provide creative solutions for work related problems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong work ethic and attentive nature for details
• Excellent Computer Skills
• Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets
• Ability to Multitask
Education: Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants OR
Experience: 1 – 2 years of work experience in related field.
Salary: $25.00/hour and guaranteed 30 hrs/week.
Please send your resumes with reference to
Fax: (604) 564-7009