- Diagnose & complete repairs on all type of trucks and trailers.
- Order material/parts required to complete repairs.
- Ensure that repairs remain inside budget requirements and responsible to ensure all work is completed in a safe manner.
- Perform work in either maintenance shop (13280 Mitchell RD, RichmondBC, V6V 1M8) or outdoor repair.
- Assist with other duties as required from time to time.
- Check truck/trailer equipments for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using electrical circuit technician and other testing equipments to determine extent of repair required.
- Adjust equipment and repair, replace defective parts, components or systems using hand and power tools.
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets specifications.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipments.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a three- to five-year apprenticeship program
A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in heavy equipment repair is required.
Salary: $27.50 and guaranteed 30 hrs/week
Language requirement: there is no specific language required to perform as a Truck/Trailer Repair Mechanic.
To Apply: please send your resumes by-
Mail: 13280 Mitchell RD, Richmond BC, V6V 1M8