Sarl Construction Ltd. is looking for 1 permanent and full time Sheet Metal Worker. Corporate office address5707 - 180 Street, Surrey BC, V3S 4K6.
- Install assemblies, such as flashing, pipes, tubes, heating and air conditioning ducts, furnace casings, rain gutters, and down spouts, in supportive frameworks
- Fasten seams and joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, and bonds in order to assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items.
- Select gauges and types of sheet metal or non-metallic material, according to product specifications and install according to specifications and building codes
- Measure and mark sheet metal according to drawings or templates
- Drill and punch holes in metal, for screws, bolts, and rivets.
- Operate light metalworking machines to cut sheet bend, punch, drill, shape or straighten sheet metal
- Fit and join sheet metal parts using riveting, welding, soldering and similar equipment to fabricate products such as ventilation shafts, exhaust hoods, partition frames, air and heat ducts, material handling systems, roof decking and sheet metal buildings
- Inspect product quality and installation to ensure conformance to specifications.
Wage: $31.00 and guaranteed 30hrs/week.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program OR A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some college or industry courses in the related field is required.
Mail:5707 - 180 Street, Surrey BC, V3S 4K6