Munchikone Food Bar Inc. Is looking for a full-time assistant manager to join their team as soon as possible in Agassiz, BC.
- Effectively manage the restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant Manager.
- Manage operations with passion, integrity and knowledge while promoting the culture and values of the company.
- Consistently review operations and staff to identify any problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Create a positive guest experience by delivering a high level of service and ensuring all staff engage guests to understand their needs and exceed expectations.
- Manage the restaurant to meet or exceed standards in food quality, safety, and cleanliness.
- Provide coaching and feedback to managers and staff and assess performance on and ongoing basis
- Assist in conducting staff and daily pre-shift meetings.
- Train and coach staff on guest services principles and practices
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in Catering & Food services will be an asset.
- Several years of experience in the food service industry, including supervisory and customer service experience are required.
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as per our Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
107-1810 Agassiz-Rosedale Highway
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls please, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply