We offer Network Solutions and Consulting to manage complex networks and data. At SJ International, we strive to deliver network experiences that transform how people connect, work and live. Our company has a proven service delivery model and mature ITIL- based processes, scalable and flexible solutions that gear you to excel. Our commitment is to help you collect, manage, save and share your data in an efficient, meaningful and safe manner.
• Manage and execute software development projects from beginning to finish.
• Lead and guide a team with varying skill levels to successfully meet deliverables for software projects
• Manage and coordinate all aspects of development projects including: scoping, triaging, budgeting, distributing, leading meetings, tracking progress, communicating relevant information, and ensuring schedules are maintained
• Maintain expected product delivery, support, and standards for the Development Department and its functions
• Work closely with product owners, designers, and developers in a dynamic, agile environment innovating on new products and features;
• Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
• Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
• Provide technical leadership to the development team;
• Manage and prioritize the day-to-day operations of the development organization ensuring successful product delivery within completion targets;
• Recruit, onboard and train new employees and manage training initiatives for existing employees
• Directing software programming and documentation development.
• Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
• Communicate with different teams internal and/or external to collaborate on the project;
• Work with internal and external customers to ensure needs are met
• Conduct department meetings to communicate status
• Ensure projects are delivered within schedule, scope and budget and meet the required level of quality.
• Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
• Interacts through program updates and reviews ensuring effective ongoing communications across teams and stakeholders
• Meet the clients to gather systems requirements, costs and timeliness.
• Ensures teams are working effectively to deliver high quality software;
• Collaborate with the various teams consisting of software engineers, analysts etc to design, develop, implement and administer IT projects.
• Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
• Ensure that deliverables are clearly established with responsibility assigned and accepted by owners and each given completion deadlines
• Manage client expectations through regular communication and reporting
• Bachelor's degree with minimum 5 years experience in a similar role is preferred.
• Requires the ability to read, write and communicate in English
• Candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment; work under pressure; attention to detail; large workload and with tight deadlines.
• Requires the knowledge about computer applications (Computer programming; Networking software; Programming software; Programming languages; Database management)
• Ability to keep up with software industry trends and innovation.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Require the ability to supervise 5-10 people
Number of hours & Pay rate
$ 52.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Remote work option available
To apply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org