Under the supervision of Director of Hospitality, or designate, the Administrative Assistant will be a member of the Administrative Team, responsible for the provision of overall administrative support while working within the mission, vision and values of Wing Kei.
- Demonstrate, promote and advocate the Wing Kei vision, mission and core values
- Monitor suppliers and vendors for quality, service and price through standard purchasing specifications
- Maintain good documentation & filing system and an organized supplies inventory
- Coordinate and participate in researching, surveying & data collecting, and result analyzing , to maintain and improve qualified service
- Liaise with management team and senior administrative coordinators to handle requests and queries from internal customers
- Plan and participate in meetings & trainings and take detailed minutes as required
- Provide general administrative support to the organization
THE INDIVIDUAL WHO WILL SUCCEED
- Is aligned with Wing Kei’s vision to continue to deliver excellence in seniors care
- Completion of Business Administration certificate program or equivalent
- Proven ability to work with numbers; previous experience in an administrative role preferred
- Is dependable, self-motivated with good time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Exhibits consistent problem solving ability as well as sound judgment, attention to details
- Exudes high ethical standards
- Is an outstanding collaborator and team player, works well with interdisciplinary teams
- Has good computer literacy and experience in MS office
- Working experience with fundraising events or experience working in not-for-profit organizations is preferred
- Communicates well in writing, speaking and presenting; ability to communicate in Chinese a definite asset
We are an equity employer and encourage applications from all genders, persons with disabilities and visible minorities who may contribute to the wellbeing of our residents.
All new employees must complete a Criminal Records Check in accordance with the Protection for Persons in Care Act. In compliance with Alberta Health’s Infection Control standards, all new employees are required to provide a copy of their Tuberculosis or Chest X-Ray paperwork and a proof of positive immunity of MMR within 30 days of their date of hire.
Thank you for your interest in working at Wing Kei. Unless you are contacted for an interview, you will receive no further acknowledgment of your application.
How to Apply:
Please send resume: