Tittle: Marketing Manager - rehabilitation services and health management (NOC CODE 0124)
We are a privately-owned multidisciplinary clinic dedicated to an integrated approach in providing rehabilitation services and health management to local and neighbor communities for patients suffering from injuries caused by motor vehicle accidents, sport and exercise, WSIB, slip and fall; as well as pre- and post-operative program. Our patients found that the in-depth knowledge in the Statutory Accident and Schedule Benefits (SABS) for MVA cases that we possess is helpful in their rehabilitations and their cases; and we have successfully dealt with many catastrophic cases. Our aim is to be the first choice for patients and clients who want the best health care and high-quality rehabilitation services after such incidents.
About The Opportunity:
Reporting to the President, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Achieves facility census goals and annual budget projections.
- Sales & Marketing of facility
- Works with local community agencies to generate a positive image and encourage referral activities.
- Participates in industry trade shows and business development activities, as assigned.
- Develops strategies to maximize admissions including daily contact with potential referral sources including but not limited to hospitals, physicians, insurers, case management companies and health care agencies.
- Conducts admission screening of potential patients, determine level of care, services required, equipment needs and insurance coverage, as indicated.
- Decides acceptance of patients and coordinates admissions with appropriate staff.
- Maintains knowledge of current regulations governing Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance company reimbursement.
- Collects appropriate data, prepares and submits required reports to the clinic President.
- Maintains effective communication with the President.
- Attends and participates in weekly admissions/operations meetings, as assigned the President.
- Participates in the facility quality improvement process by identifying customer service issues and reporting these issues to the President.
- Adheres to all Arrowhead Healthcare/Mission Healthcare Policy and Procedures, and participates in safety, quality improvement and infection control programs as assigned.
- Conducts tours of facility for prospective costumers whether walk-ins or scheduled admissions.
- At least Degree in Health, Business Management or Health Administration.
- Minimum of 5 years customer service experience.
- Minimum of 3 years management/ supervisor experience, preferably in a medical office environment.
- Obstetrical, Rehabilitation and Allied Health knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading change.
- Ability to integrate teams and operations.
• Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to establish effective relationships with patients, families, staff members and interdisciplinary teams.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience in preparing and managing budgets.
full time job: $41/h, 35hrs/Week
3447 Kennedy Rd unit 108, Scarborough, ON M1V 3S1