Company: J.M.T Enterprises Inc. DBA J M T Auto Solutions
Employment Location: 108-7877 128 St Surrey, BC V3W4E7
Wages: $29.00-32.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Position Available: 02
NOC Group: Automotive Service Technicians (7321)
NOC Job Title: Automobile Mechanic
J M T Auto Solutions in Surrey, BC is looking for two experienced and skilled Automobile Mechanic to join at the earliest.
• Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools
• Check work orders and discuss work with supervisor
• Advice customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
• Confidently inspect, diagnose, adjust, service and repair a wide variety of vehicles
• Keep equipment’s available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune ups, oil change, tire rotation, wheel balancing, replacing all types of filters
• Verify vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components
• Maintain vehicle records by recording service and repairs
• Evaluate service and parts options
• Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
• Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups.
• Completion of secondary education is required.
• 2-3 years of work related experience is required.
• Basic English in order to communicate with company drivers, suppliers, and management.
Benefits: As per mutual agreement and BC Employment Standards Act.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities.
How to Apply:
By Mail: 108-7877 128 St Surrey, BC V3W4E7
By Email: email@example.com