Nanny (NOC: 4411)
Company: Jagpreet Sandhu
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: 14771 86B Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, V3S 6R5
Wage Rate: $15.25 Hourly, for 40 Hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Early Morning, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Evening
Education: High School
Experience: At least 6 months of full-time training
At least 6 months experience as a full-time caregiver or in a health care related occupation.
Position is available and open to Students, Youth, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada.
• Bathe, dress and feed infants and children.
• Prepare infants and children for rest periods.
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children.
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
• Tend to emotional well-being of children.
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for children.
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals.
• Supervise and care for children.
Work Setting: Employer's home.
Security and Safety: Basic Security Clearance Required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding
Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Reliability, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication
Additional Skills: Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. The child is 5 years old.
Employer: Jagpreet Sandhu
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org