antos Logistics Canada Inc. is looking for a high experienced full-time Freight Forwarding Manager.
At least 3 years of experience in management at logistics company is required
At least college diploma is required
English speaking is required, Korean is an asset
Wage: C$ 48 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours / week (Full-Time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 paid holidays per year and extended medical insurance (including disability and dental insurances)
Work Location: Vancouver Branch at Unit 302, 800 Carleton Court, Delta, BC V3M 3M1
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities for coordinating, arranging and monitoring the transportation and movement of goods
- Arrange for shipping documentation and oversee the scheduling and dispatching of goods and the tracking and tracing of goods in transit
- Set performance goals, oversee the setting of transportation service rates and monitor revenue
- Develop plans and procedures for the transportation and storage of goods
- Negotiate with carriers, warehouse operators and insurance company representatives for services and preferential rates
- Control the budget and report to directors
- Recruit personnel and oversee staff training
Please send your resume to email@example.com by mail.
Pantos Logistics Canada Inc.
Head office: 20 Norelco Drive, North York ON M9L 2X6
Vancouver branch: Unit 302, 800 Carleton Court, Delta, BC V3M 3M1