Human Resources Manager
Shoreside Services Ltd. located at Unit 210, 12860 Clarke Pl, Richmond, BC, V6V 2H1 is looking for one full time Human resource manager.
Terms of Employment: - Full-time, Permanent
Wages: - $43.50 per hour- 40 hours per week.
Overtime starts after 40 hours per week.
Location of employment: - Unit 210, 12860 Clarke Pl, Richmond, BC, V6V 2H1
Provide advice and support to Managers and Directors as it relates to performance management, team planning, and issues as they arise
• Oversee and conduct any necessary investigations, providing support and advising management on employee and labour relations issues
• Act as the primary contact with the labour relations team on any union-related issues
• Participate in recruitment planning by developing career plans for key individuals, succession planning, and employee on-boarding and training
• Participate and ensure workplace compliance with the Environmental, and Occupational Health and Safety committees
• Collaborate with local and national teams for special assignments relating to compensation and benefits, recruitment, and project management parameters
• Identify key areas of improvement and implement procedures to streamline processes
• Provide analytics and informational reports to support business objectives
• Continuously seek opportunities to improve organizational best practices and procedures using local market conditions and legislation
• A bachelor's degree in a field related to personnel management, such as business administration, industrial relations, commerce or psychology or Completion of a professional development program in personnel administration is required.
• 3 + relevant experience in the related field is required.
Position is available and open to Aboriginals and new immigrants.
Interested candidates can apply through:
Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: - Unit 210, 12860 Clarke Pl, Richmond, BC, V6V 2H1