C$25.00/hr (40hrs/wk) with 4% paid vacation.
Work location: 985 Hornby St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1V3
Language of work: English
Number of positions:1
- Secondary (high) school completion.
- At least one year of experience in the food service sector or beverage service management.
- Completion of a post-secondary program in hospitality or food and beverage service management is an asset.
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate daily operations of the bubble tea shop.
- Plan, interview, hire, train, oversee and manage the members of staff
- Coordinate staff work schedules, monitor, and assess staff performance and progress.
- Resolve customer complaints and Public Relations.
- Inventory control and monitoring.
- Communications with suppliers for orders.
- Income assessment and report
- Assistance with price setting
- Operation and maintenance of all appliances.
- Help take orders and taking payments from customers when needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the employer including the presentation of the shop.
- Adhere to food, health, safety standards and follow strict Covid-19 Protocols.
Others: Underrepresented groups such as aboriginals, newcomers, youth, etc. are welcome to apply. Also, candidates legally entitle to work in Canada can apply.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply by email (send your cover letter and resume)