Company Name: Persia Food Products Inc.
Location: 2011 Lonsdale Ave North Vancouver, BC V7M 2K4
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Position: 2
Position Name: Retail Store Supervisor - 6211
Position Duration: Permanent, Full-Time (will consider part-time as well)
Overtime: $31.80/hr (As per BC Provincial Standards- for over 8 hrs/day; 40 hrs/wk)
Observed Holidays: As outlined on labour.gov.bc.ca – 10 stat holidays/yr
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year in retail sector
• Supervise staff performance; assign duties; explain responsibilities; and work stations when necessary;
• Assist with scheduling staff to ensure all shifts are covered;
• Maintain a cheerful, welcoming and helpful mannerism while greeting guests;
• Maintain an up-to-date understanding of products (including new products and promotions) and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (including time and quality expectations);
• Supervise Cash-In/Cash-out procedures verifying the shift opening balance and accounting for all shift incomes and expenditures and promptly process all the necessary paperwork;
• Perform store opening/closing/reporting duties as appropriate for shift being handled;
• Ensure a clean and welcoming environment is maintained at all times in order to promote store image;
• Train newer or less experienced employees and ensure they know their responsibilities and train all employees regarding new and/or promotional products;
• Resolve complaints, handle conflicts and professionally interact with a variety of stakeholders such as upper-management, employees, and customers;
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times and adhere to professional grooming standards.
We are looking forward hearing from you.
***** Please submit all the resumes via email *****
Note: We welcome applications from Aboriginals, People with Disabilities, School Leavers, New Immigrants. Even though this position is a full-time position, but we encourage part time candidates to apply as well.