RETAIL SALES MANAGER – NAIL SALON
Employer: Happy Nails & Spa
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent (40 hours per week)
Language: English required
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Minimum Education: Completion of High School, Nail Technician Certificate Required
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: 0621
Job Location (s):
#5 – 2070 Harvey Avenue, Kelowna, British Columbia, V1Y 8R6
Happy Nails and Spa offers superior service in a relaxing, comfortable environment. We provide a wide selection of nail enhancements including manicures & pedicures, threading, waxing, and eyelash extensions. We listen and effectively respond to our customers’ needs. At Happy Nails and Spa, our highest priority is satisfied customers. Our customers are important to us and superior customer service is the hallmark of Happy Nails and Spa.
Happy Nails and Spa is looking for a Retail Sales Manager – Nail Salon who can efficiently assist in the daily operations of our business.
Main Duties include:
• Sell establishments products
• Manage staff and assign duties
• Schedule and confirm appointments
• Perform cashiering duties
• Must be able to do same work as employees supervised (nail salon)
• Address staffing requirements, including the hiring, development and retention of staff
• Evaluate and improve customer service and respond to customer requests and issues
• Completion of High School
• Completion of Nail Technician Certificate/Program
• 1 – 2 years of managerial experience required
• 1 – 2 years of experience as nail care technician
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
-We would like to thank everyone for applying, however, due to the volume of applications received only those moving forward to the interview process will be contacted.
-We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender and ethnic group but, as members of ethnic minority groups such as aboriginals, youth and new immigrants are currently under-represented at this level of post, we would encourage applications from members of these groups. Selection will be based on merit alone.