Company: Topwide Properties Ltd.
Business information: We are a company dedicated to buying, selling and renting of properties across the Great Toronto Area. We are also dedicated to loan investments and tech investments.
Business address: 124 – 5033 Four Springs Ave., Mississauga, ON, L5R 0G6
Work Location: Same as above and various locations across the GTA depending on the properties’ locations.
Note: Telecommuting will be required during the pandemic.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Solicit property sales listings form prospective vendors
• Conduct open houses for prospective buyers
• Assist prospective buyers in making offers of purchase on real estate properties
• Use real estate software packages
• Establish asking price
• Assist prospective buyers in selecting, visiting and inspecting real estate properties
• Draw up sales agreements for purchaser’s and seller’s approval
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
• Meet with vendors and negotiate contracts for food, furnishings, and technical maintenance to ensure a good value for the employer.
• Oversee the systems that keep a large estate running. This includes the annual budget, the schedules for all employees, use of estate facilities and the management of payroll.
• Serve as the direct representative of the property owner’s interests. This responsibility may include travel or meeting with representatives of the employer’s business.
• Meet with employees usually on a quarterly basis to discuss their performance and any room for improvement. They will usually have the authority to recommend an outstanding employee for promotion, or a lackluster one for termination.
• Until the COVID-19 health crisis passes: responsibilities of the chosen candidate will be adjusted to include working from home, video call meetings, exterior-drive-by property visits and meetings to prevent the spread of the virus. If there are in-person meetings, bio-security measures will be implemented.
- Education: Completion of high school AND being enrolled in a real estate training course (last levels) is required.
- Having a Real Estate Provincial License or be willing to obtain it is required.
- A valid driving license is required to travel to properties’ locations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required
- Experience is an asset
- Knowledge of various real estate database such as Ottawa Real Estate Board and Quinte West Real Estate Board is an asset.
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: work under pressure, fast-paced environment, large caseload, tight deadlines, and attention to detail
Personal Suitability: Initiative, excellent written communication, dependability, flexibility, excellent oral communication, organized, reliability, team player, accurate, client focus, effective interpersonal skills, strong tact and diplomacy; ability to interact with all levels of personnel, ability to prioritize, organize and plan work under own initiative, decision making, delegation skills, leadership ability.
Salary: $30.00 hourly, 40 - 45 Hours per week.
Benefits: Disability and dental insurance provided. Pension, uniform, breakfasts and vehicle provided.
Important Information: Work schedule: Monday to Friday: 9 AM to 6 PM. Weekend work might be required. Overtime will be required. The job requires flexibility since the company receives appraisal orders from different lenders, which has a very narrow time frame to complete. We will also give flexibility and have security measures for the worker during the pandemic.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Mississauga - ON - Canada