Company: J.M.T Enterprises Inc. DBA J M T Auto Solutions
Employment Location: 108-7877 128 St Surrey, BC V3W4E7
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
No. of Vacancies:02
Salary:$22.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Job Location:108-7877 128 St Surrey, BC V3W4E7
J M T Auto Solutions in Surrey, BC is looking for two Mechanic Helpers to join at the earliest.
• Assist mechanics while they service, diagnose, repair, maintain, update, clean, automotive and equipment
• Help mechanics with oil change, tire change, vehicle engine inspection and mechanical/ electrical components to diagnose issues.
• Assist in mechanical, electrical, oil change conducts and body repairs of automotive
• Move tools, equipment and other materials to and from work areas.
• Follow methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
• Assist in repairing, maintaining and installing refrigeration, heating and air conditioning equipment
• Read the work orders to determine the day’s assignment and special service instructions
• Maintain a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and safety standards
• Use a variety of hand and other tools to perform regular maintenance
• Perform other labouring and elemental tasks as required
• Follow safety procedures and ensure safe work practices
• Some secondary school education will be an asset but not mandatory.
• Some previous work experience can be an asset but not required. On the job training will be provided.
• Ability to communicate in basic English.
• Strong physical endurance
• Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
• Ability to bend, stand, move, sit for extended duration
Benefits: As per mutual agreement and BC Employment Standards Act.
We strongly encourage part-timers to apply as well. On the job training will be provided.
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities.
How to apply
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:
How to Apply:
By Mail: 108-7877 128 St Surrey, BC V3W4E7
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org