Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides health care services in patients' residences.
2. Performs domestic and household tasks.
3. Transports and accompanies patients to doctors' offices or hospital.
4. Administers simple prescribed medications.
5. Assists with clients' personal care activities.
6. Monitors patients and reports on their condition.
7. Maintains patients' care records and documents provided services.
8. Assists patients with mobility and physical therapies/exercises.
9. Instructs and counsels patients and families on diet and exercise.