Unit 17, 13775 - 72 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 9Z1 Canada
Salary: $24.00/ Hour
- Ensure that there is an adequate supply of materials available.
- Order, receive, inspect, and store equipment, merchandise, commodities, materials, and supplies.
- Inspect and maintain food quality, handling, and safety standards
Supervise kitchen staff
- Assist in hiring, determining workload and delegating work, training, monitoring and
evaluating performance, and initiating corrective and disciplinary actions.
- Establish work schedule and make sure all shifts are covered at all the times
Maintaining a positive work environment.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- English language is required, Punjabi and Hindi is an asset
- Completion of secondary school is required.OR
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management
- or related several years of experience in food preparation or service is required.
How to Apply-
Fax: 604 594 6095
Email jobs. firstname.lastname@example.org