Employer: Ktown Kleenup Ltd.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent (35 hours per week)
Language: English required
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: College/University degree of 2 years or more in:
Landscaping, agriculture or horticulture is required
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: 8255
Benefits: Group Medical Benefits
Job Location (s):
2175 KLO Rd., Kelowna, BC. V1W 2X5
KTown Kleenup provides professional, landscape services for residential and commercial properties. The Kelowna area is not only our base of operations, it is our home, and as such we have a personal investment in what we do for you. We do not work to attain minimal results, we strive to achieve perfection well above industry standards. Our professionals are very experienced and provided with the best equipment and supplies in order to make your outdoor yard a vision of beauty. We key in on the details, the little things, the small nuances that will make your personal design special and a place in which you and your family will want to spend time
KTown Kleenup is looking for a Landscaping Supervisor who can efficiently assist in the daily operations of our business.
Main Duties include:
- Plan and direct grounds maintenance
- Organize and direct planting of trees, gardens and lawns
- Resolve work-related problems
- Maintain work records and logs
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Develop and keep financial and production records of seedling for future years’ stock
- Maintain machinery, equipment and other nursery and greenhouse related accessories
- Plan, organize, direct and control the operations of nurseries and greenhouses
- Prepare plants for site delivery
- Develop relationships with plant/seedling supply sources
- Minimum: College/University degree of 2 years or more in: landscaping, agriculture or horticulture is required
- Minimum 2 -3 years of related work experience is required
- Knowledge of tropical plant propagation, maintenance and year-round care preferred
- Knowledge of organic growing methods preferred
- Knowledge of Zone 4 & 5 and deer resistant plants is preferred
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
-We would like to thank everyone for applying, however, due to the volume of applications received only those moving forward to the interview process will be contacted.
-We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender and ethnic group but, as members of ethnic minority groups such as aboriginals, youth and new immigrants are currently under-represented at this level of post, we would encourage applications from members of these groups. Selection will be based on merit alone.