Job Title: Child Caregiver - Private Home
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: secondary school
Positions Available: 1
Benefit: 4% vacation Pay.
Job is Full time (40 hr. per week) and permanent.
11677 81A Avenue,
V4C 2A8, Canada
My spouse and I are in need of a Child Caregiver of our 3+ year old and 7+ year old daughters on a live in or live out basis (optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis). The caregiver will be responsible to supervise, care, provide health, physical and social development of our daughters. The applicant must be mature, loving, energetic, outgoing, independent, and reliable. Please see attached document for the full list of duties and responsibilities and skills requirement for the job and we are looking forward for your applications and thank you in advance for applying.
Terms of Employment: Live in or live out is optional. (Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis) *Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Language: English is required. Knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi is an asset.
Job Duties and responsibilities:
• Supervise and care of our daughters in our residence and may reside in our home
• Child care predominantly before and after school and full days when out of school.
• Getting ready for school and helping with homework.
• Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide enjoyment and exercise.
• Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals, pack lunch and snacks
• Perform light housekeeping duties, wash clothing and household linens..
• Instruct kid in personal hygiene and social development.
• Follow through with disciplining our Child according to our methods
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
• Keep record of daily activities and health information regarding children.
• Assume full responsibility of household in absence of parents
• Completion of secondary school.
• Nannies and live-in caregivers may require completion of a training program in child care or a related field.
• Child-care or household management experience may be required.
• Demonstrated ability to perform work is usually required
• Experience: 1 to 2 years of working with Child under 18 years of age
• Able to speak, write and read English. Knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi is an asset.
• We require at least 2 work references
• Criminal Record Check is mandatory.
If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please e-mail your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and those who meet our expectations will be contacted for an interview. We thank all of you for applying!
No walking in. Please email your resume.