We are looking for a high performing Sales and Marketing Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will need to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Sales and Marketing Manager ’s responsibilities include collaborating with the executives to set revenue goals and company strategy and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue growth. Define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, ad operations and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability. Sales and Marketing Manager's duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies, tactics and plans for the business to increase revenue and market share.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Plan, organize and oversee sales and marketing team, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain or logistic work units.
- Familiar with customer handling, order processing, documents for customs declaration preparing, after-sales services etc. supply chain value adding activities
- Able to implement new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, calls and communication via social media platform, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
Requirement and Qualification:
- A Bachelor's degree in one of the following majors: Marketing, Business Administration, International Trade or relevant majors.
- 5 years' experience in marketing or sales managerial role.
- Experienced in trading sales or logistics, import & export in Asia and oversea may be advantageous.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Fluent in English. Second language is preferable.
- Salary: $40-$45 CAD per hour for 35 hours per week.
- Benefit: 10 days paid vacation for the first year, 15 days vacation days after 3 years of employment.
8600 Keele St, Unit 50/51, Concord, ON L4K4H8