Company Operating Name: 102060196 Saskatchewan LTD. (Operating Name: EffonTek Digital Solutions)
Business Address: 9-1237 Albert Street, Regina, Saskatchewan, S4R 2R4
Job Position Title: NOC 00012 – Chief Executive Officer for Digital Marketing and Business Consulting Agency
The Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for working collaboratively with the Marketing, Design and any subsequent Departments to create effective operating, expansion, financial, creative and promotional strategies for the company. He/she will be mindful of the impact on material, human and financial resources during strategy implementation. Simultaneously, he/she will strive to create a nurturing and positive work environment that allows EffonTek employees to produce their best work and flourish as employees.
EMPLOYMENT LENGTH: PERMANENT 35-40Hrs Full Time
LANGUAGE OF WORK: ENGLISH
LOCATION: Regina, Saskatchewan
The duties of the Chief Executive Officer at EffonTek Digital Solutions will include but are not limited to:
- Formulating or approving internal policies and programs to maximize the company’s efficiency, productivity, and performance, which includes but are not limited to:
- Client Company (Re) Branding Initiatives & Protocols
- Web Development Initiatives & Protocols
- Digital Marketing Services Distribution Initiatives
- Creation of standard operating procedures as per company mission statement
- Guidelines and standards for employee performance and personnel evaluation
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate of EffonTek Digital Solutions’s digital marketing and business consulting solutions
- Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines
- Assist teams in designing, developing, implementing, and administering cybersecurity solutions
- Develop action plans as well as provide expertise and support for clients at business development centre
- Providing guidance and delegating responsibilities to the team supervisors to ensure compliance with the company’s policies, programs, values, and mission statement
- Leading the entire company and working collaboratively with the team supervisors to develop business strategies as well as setting up priorities and goals for the company,
- Authorizing and organizing the establishment of major teams and associated supervisory positions
- Adjusting personnel expenses and hiring processes according to business need; approving hire and fire requests within the business.
- Identifying and addressing financial risks and opportunities for the company
- Supervising the middle manager on tracking company finances, production of financial reports, as well as frequent business accounts evaluation
- Reviewing financial reports and looking for patterns to develop strategies to mitigate risks and ensure the overall financial success of the business
- Representing the company in negotiations, networking events, public relations activities as well as other official functions that could promote the growth and reputation of the business.
- 3-5 years of experience as a middle manager in digital marketing, business consulting is required.
- A university degree in business administration, marketing or other related to business consulting is required.