Token Studio is a designer toys retailer with a mission to bring toy and excitement to all toy lovers who like collectable toys and blind box toys. The first priority with Token is to spread as much elegant sculptural art as possible.
We are currently hiring a permanent, full-time Logistics Supervisor to join us.
- Prepare transport/shipping documentation and coordinate the scheduling and dispatching of goods and the tracking and tracing of goods in transit
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks and associates
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, including prioritizing workload, items stocking ensuring the consistency and accuracy of the inventory, store inventories according to company policies and requirements
- Analyze primary distribution activities, seeking the opportunity of reduce in transportation cost
- Collect and register all documents including invoices, customer data, sales orders/contracts, transport rates, etc
- Prepare and maintain reports on the progress of logistics and inventories, report issues and recommend improvements to the management team accordingly
- Develop procedures and train employees on work procedures, proper material handling, and company policies
- Maintain maintenance of vehicles and equipment by preventive maintenance and inspection for defects. Notify maintenance personnel for repair
- Resolve work-related issues and propose improvement measures
- Completion of secondary school
- 1-2 year related experiences required
Job location: Richmond, BC
Terms of Employment: Full time, permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
Wage: $25.50 per hour for 40 hours per week.
How to apply: please send your resume to Careers.email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.