Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 6
NOC Group: 7612
NOC Job Title: Heating and air conditioning mechanic helper
110- 19289 Langley Bypass
• Load and unload tools, materials, and supplies to and from the job site.
• Assist HVAC technicians in installing heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems on commercial and residential properties.
• Operating a variety of hand and power tools needed for HVAC installation.
• Inspect installed HVAC systems in order to determine their working.
• Check for problems such as leaks and malfunctions, and mark any prominent issues
• Cleaning and replacing air ducts.
• Completing preventative maintenance on HVAC systems and the associated equipment.
• Create and maintain records of all HVAC installations, repair, and maintenance tasks.
• Enforce safety measures before, during, and after each process
• Coordinating with team members to provide excellent customer service.
• No formal education is required
• Experience is an asset, but on job training will be provided.
How to Apply