We offer: C$16.00/hr (30-40hrs/wk) with 4% paid vacation. Plus gratuities.
Work location: 2653 E 49th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5S 1J9 Canada
Language of work: English
Number of positions: 1
- Secondary School Completion.
- Previous related experience is an asset.
- Training is provided.
- Greeting and arranging seats for customers.
- Presenting the menu and taking orders from dine-in customers and phone orders.
- Offering recommendations about foods and beverages when needed.
- Answering questions about the menu and food items.
- Transferring the order to the kitchen.
- Delivering food and beverages from the kitchen to customers.
- Give bills to customers and accept payments by methods (cash, credit or debit cards).
- Cleaning tables, removing dirty utensils, plates and bowls.
- May order and maintain the inventory of utensils, napkins and beverages.
- May train other new servers when necessary.
- Following the strict Covid-19 protocols.
Others: Underrepresented groups such as aboriginals, newcomers, youth, etc. are welcome to apply. Also, candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply by email (send your cover letter and resume)