- Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity.
- Generate business, cost and employee reports to management.
- Overseeing the budget and managing expenses, thus establishing financial and administrative controls.
- Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations.
- Schedule regular team meetings to discuss about business updates, issues and recommendations.
- Provide direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties.
- Determine staffing requirements and ensure that office positions are filled promptly
- Manage, Plan and coordinate all business operations to achieve corporate goals.
- Develop and implement business plan for profitability.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements
- Assist in employee recruitment, training, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
- Ensure that employees follow company policies and procedures.
- Address customer inquiries promptly and professionally and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: 64.50 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 35 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $96.75 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Available Position: 1
Experience Required: 5 years or more
Education Required: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Job Type: Employee
Job Title: GENERAL MANAGER
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Business Operating Name: 2324472 ONTARIO Inc. o/n Danphe Business Solutions
Work Location: Suite 200, 55 Village Centre Place, Mississauga, ON, L4Z 1V9
Contact No.: 647-478-2557
Extn : 241
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.