Phoenix Construction Group Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is currently hiring full-time Carpenter for our growing team.
Company: Phoenix Construction Group Ltd.
Company Location: 14655, 67B Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3S 0Z4
Terms of employment: Full-Time; Permanent
Salary: $29.00 per hour
Number of positions: 3
Start date: As soon as possible
Work location(s): Various Locations in Lower Mainland areas of BC and/or as per company’s contracts
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings, perform calculations, and prepare layouts.
- Precisely measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes and other materials.
- Finish surface of woodwork in houses and other buildings, using hand tools and paneling.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring, build walls, and install partitions.
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, moldings, and hardware.
- Work on new projects, remodels, or additions to existing wooden structures.
- Supervise other construction workers in the team.
- Completion of high school.
- A three- to four-year apprenticeship program or a minimum of three years of relevant work experience.
- Trade certification would be an asset but not mandatory.
- Experience in working safely with a variety of power tools.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Team-oriented and positive attitude.
- Ability and willingness to work independently with limited supervision.
How to apply?
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phoenix Construction Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.