Job Title: Cook (NOC 62020)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: Guelph, ON
Education: Secondary (high) school or equivalent
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
About: Crafty ramen Inc.
Crafty Ramen Inc., a Japanese restaurant chain and international franchise. Jared and Miki opened first Crafty Ramen shop in Guelph in 2016. Crafty Ramen is Canada's favorite place to order remen noodles with chicken or veggies and so much more for fast and delicious delivery or pick-up.
Our Store is located at 17 Macdonell Street, Guelph ON – N1H 2Z4.
- Prepare and cook individual dishes and foods.
- Ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with recipes.
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers.
- Oversee kitchen operations.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Clean kitchen and work area. Follow all required checklists and cleaning schedules.
- Assure the proper care and maintenance of all food service equipment; identify equipment needs for food preparation and service.
- Ensure food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food products.
- May hire and train kitchen staff.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 2 – 3 years related experience of restaurant supervising.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and with team too.
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities.
- Have good communication skills.
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation
** Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email - firstname.lastname@example.org