Position - Food Service Supervisor
Number of positions: 2
Job Description Position:
- Make the working schedule of the staffs and delegate jobs accordingly.
- Supervise the kitchen and front staffs handling food serving.
- Estimate the food costing and controlling the cost by minimizing the wastage.
- Assist the owner in Daily ordering, purchasing and inventory count.
- Monitor Guests’ Feedbacks and Guests’ comments.
- Interact with the guests and enquire about their requirements.
- Daily preparation of reports such as sales summary report.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the operation of the restaurant.
- Ensure the guests’ area and kitchen are clean and hygienic; ensure the food platforms are set all time.
- Monitors all time for the right temperature of both hot and cold foods.
- Coordinate with other food counter attendants during rush hours.
- Handle customers’ complaints and resolve them in a cordial manner.
- Completion of secondary high school graduation.
- Experience would be an asset but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills, Good English language skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and manners.
- Weight handling up to 9 Kg (20 lbs.)
Location of work
4717 Lakelse Ave, Terrace, BC, V8G 1R5, Canada.
$18.00 per hour.
How to apply:
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
No phone call, please. Due to the higher volume, only qualified candidates will be contacted.