“Cherry Pit Restaurant Ltd” one of the best Dine-in & Take-out restaurant in beautiful city of Kelowna is hiring for One full-time, permanent Cook (NOC: 63200) to join our team.
The designated employee would employ at our location based at 2565 BC-97#106, West Kelowna, BC – V4T 2B4
- Completion of High School education is required.
- Completion of 3-4 years of apprenticeship program or diploma in related filed or 2-3 years of experience in related field is required.
- Knowledge of English Language
Compensation & Wages: The position is available on full-time basis for 40 hours/week and designated employee would be paid at the wage $16.50/hr. + 4% of Vacation & 5 days of sick leave per year.
Working hours: Depend of weekly schedule
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes.
- Look after and manage overall operation of kitchen.
- Supervise the activities of Kitchen helper.
- Keep the record of Kitchen and food supplies.
- Order kitchen supplies as per the requirements.
- Hire Kitchen staff and arrange necessary training for them.
- Make sure kitchen is fully cleaned and sanitized.
- May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs
- Bring new ideas of upgrade Restaurant menu.
- Must be able work under pressure and handle kitchen team efficiently.
- May clean kitchen and work area.
How to apply: Interested candidates can send their resume via e-mail at email@example.com
Note: Position is equally open for local Canadian, Permanent residents, newcomers, Aboriginal peoples etc.