BSB GLASS &SHOWER DOORS LTD located at 12987 80 AVE Surrey V3W 3B1 BC is looking for a full-time Carpenter Helper to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
- Clean work areas, machines, and equipment, to maintain a clean and safe jobsite.
- Cover surfaces with laminated plastic covering material.
- Cut timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drill holes in timbers or lumber.
- Hold plumb bobs, sighting rods, and other equipment, to aid in establishing reference points and lines.
- Position and hold timbers, lumber, and paneling in place for fastening or cutting.
- Select tools, equipment, and materials from storage and transport items to work site.
- Align, straighten, plumb and square forms for installation.
- Cut and install insulating or sound-absorbing material.
- Glue and clamp edges or joints of assembled parts.
- Construct forms, then assist in raising them to the required elevation.
- Install handrails under the direction of a carpenter.
- Perform tie spacing layout, then measure, mark, drill and/or cut.
- Secure stakes to grids for constructions of footings, nail scabs to footing forms, and vibrate and float concrete.
- Smooth and sand surfaces to remove ridges, tool marks, glue, or caulking.
- Perform other activities, as directed.
Some experience as a general construction labourer/carpenter is an asset.
Salary: $21.00 Hourly for 40 Hours Per Week
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
All over lower mainland
How to Apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply