Oversee and manage areas of restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance.
• Manage and control COGS, labour and controllable.
• Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve problem and ensure customer service satisfaction is maintained.
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food in grill and chill areas.
• Ensure all equipment within the restaurant working properly, check the temperature of all equipment and filled in log book.
• Strive to exceed customer expectations and deliver customer service through timely and quality service. Ensure that food and service meet quality and safety standards.
• Perform inventory, estimate order ingredients and supplies for meal preparation.
• Establish method to meet work schedules.
• Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures.
• Maintain records of stock, Repairs, sales and wastage. Track inventory of food items, packing, serving foods and notify manager for order the required foods and goods items.
• Create and maintain a positive, safe, clean and inviting environment for customers and team members.
1 year to less than 2 years
Permanent employment-Full time