1. Driving Long Combination Vehicle equipped with air brakes (Tractor trailer combination)
2. Securing load on trailers using straps before starting a trip on flat-bed.
3. Assist with product delivery to customer locations and trailer unloading.
4. Any problems, accidents, injuries, or property damage should be reported
5. Complete daily driver logs and pre- and post-trip inspections.
6. Maintain accurate records for all distance and cargo, as well as for fuel and toll charges.
7. Verify that the inventory matches the shipment papers.
8. Refuel the truck, then check or replace the oil as necessary.
9. Must perform the pre-trip inspections before all trips.
10. Utilize communication tools to interact with the dispatcher, other drivers, clients.