Maple Leaf Construction is looking for 2 full time permanent Carpenters.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Prepare tenders and quotations
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- Completion of secondary school.
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $29.50–31.50 Hourly for 40 Hours per Week.
Business address: 21415 40 Ave, Langley, BC, V3A 9L5
Work Location: Various locations in Kelowna area.
Start date: as soon as possible
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.