TOGO Sushi in Victoria, BC is looking for a qualified cook.
Job Vacancy: 1
3 years of experience in commercial food cooking is required
Completion of high school education is required
Basic English speaking is required
Hourly Wage: C$ 21.00
Working Hours: 40 hours per weeks (Full-time and Permanent)
Overtime wage: C$31.50 after 40 hours working per week
Benefit: 10 paid holidays per year and extended medical including dental and life insurance
- Prepare ingredients and cook complete individual dishes and platters from our menu
- Plan menu and determine size of food portions
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Maintain inventories and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Ensure standards of food safety, sanitation are adhered
- Supervise kitchen staff and oversee kitchen operations
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the position.
TOGO Sushi welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers, youths and/or first nation.
TOGO Sushi (1151363 BC Ltd.)
1883 Fort Street, Victoria, BC V8R 1K1