Languages - No language requirement
- No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Manage kitchen operations
Experience and specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, or a permanent resident of Canada.
Otheriwse do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
- Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?