Swan Plumbing & Heating Inc
7885 143A St Surrey, BCV3W 9W5
Salary: $31.25 per hour for 35 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Permanent, Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Shift, Flexible hours
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Plumbers
NOC Job Title: Plumber
Swan Plumbing & Heating Inc. based at 7885 143A St Surrey, BC V3W 9W5 is currently hiring two plumbers.
• Interpret plumbing blueprints, drawings, and specifications to plan plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage system for new homes.
• Install, repair and maintain pipes, fixtures and other plumbing equipment used for water distribution and waste water disposal in residential and commercial buildings
• Install new equipment and materials such as boiler, hot water tank, heating, washroom, kitchen accessories and hardware etc.
• Marking positions for pipe connections and fixtures in walls and floors
• Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
• Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
• Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines
• Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
• Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• 3-5 years of experience in the trade or completion of a 4-5 apprenticeship program.
• Good communication skills of English are required to communicate at workplace.
• Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
• Requires lifting, pulling and carrying of equipment and other objects
• Candidate should be willing to work outdoors, indoors and all-weather conditions.
Transportation to and from job location is provided free of cost in company vehicle. 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period or 10 days of paid vacation annually.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted!!
How to apply
Interested workers may send resume to us thorough
Mail: 7885 143A St Surrey, BC V3W 9W5