Web graphic designer
Punjab Printing and Signs Limited is looking for full-time and permanent Web Graphic Designer to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
- Create designs and layouts for specific printed projects
- Prepare and create style guides
- Consult with clients to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials in order to meet their needs
- Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements of the subjects to be rendered using traditional tools, multimedia software and image processing, layout and design software
- Estimate cost of materials and time to complete graphic design
- Use existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides or hire an illustrator or photographer to produce images that meet clients' communications needs
- Establish guidelines for illustrators or photographers
- Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials, such as Web sites, CDs and interactive terminals
- Co-ordinate sub-contracting
- Supervise other graphic designers or graphic arts technicians.
- A university degree in visual arts with specialization in graphic design, commercial art, graphic communications or cartooning
Completion of a college diploma program in graphic arts is required.
- Experience or training in multimedia design at a post-secondary, college or technical institution
is an asset.
- Creative ability and artistic talent, as demonstrated by a portfolio of work, are required.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $ 33.00 hourly for 40 hours per week with benefits as per company policy
12940 80th Avenue
Surrey BC V3W 3B2
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.